This annual community-wide event brings together students, alumni, faculty, staff, and special guests for an evening of entertainment and fundraising for the public interest.
The evening is a semi-formal event complete with both silent and live auctions, as well as food, drinks, and entertainment. The proceeds, combined with auction sponsorships and advertising, constitute the bulk of SPILF’s revenues.
What types of items have been auctioned before?
- Walk-on role on 24
- One-week stay in luxury condo in Colorado
- Indoor skydiving with Dean Kramer and professors
- Four nights at Sea Ranch vacation home
- Private vineyard tours and wine tastings
- Private flight to Mammoth, CA
- JFK Inauguration Program
- Lunch and brainstorming for Slate column with a columnist
- Signed Dixie Chicks guitar
- iPad 2
Tickets will be sold in Crocker and online. Tickets will then be available for $45 at the door.
To purchase tickets for the 2017 SPILF Auction, please go HERE