Bid for Justice Auction
The 21st Bid for Justice Auction
April 20, 2013
6pm at Stanford Law School
Planning for the 21st Annual Bid for Justice Auction is well underway, and there will be many exciting additions in store for this year.
Stay tuned for updates on everything that is planned for this special event.
What is the auction?
This annual community-wide event brings together students, alumni, faculty, staff, and special guests for an evening of entertainment and fundraising for the public interest.
The evening is a semi-formal event complete with both silent and live auctions, as well as food, drinks, and entertainment. The proceeds, combined with auction sponsorships and advertising, constitute the bulk of SPILF’s revenues.
What types of items have been auctioned?
- Walk-on role on 24
- One-week stay in luxury condo in Colorado
- Indoor skydiving with Dean Kramer and professors
- Four nights at Sea Ranch vacation home
- Private vineyard tours and wine tastings
- Private flight to Mammoth, CA
- JFK Inauguration Program
- Lunch and brainstorming for Slate column with a columnist
- Signed Dixie Chicks guitar
- iPad 2
Buy your tickets HERE